Monday, March 8, 2010

Midterm Proposal

For my paper I chose choice number one. I would like to focus on PopSci's Future of the Memory Pill. It seems that there is a possibility to create and cement long term memories, keeping our minds and memories short for as long as we live. It would enable us to train our minds to eliminate those traumatic memories which we want to forget, but also vividly recollect those memories we wish to retain forever. I find it completely interesting that such a pill could possibly exist. I think this product would best be marketed through product placement in movies or television shows, but also could be featured in science programs segments or the news.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested to see what you learn about this innovation..and if it is a true possibility.. Remember, I want you to incorporate the use of new marketing techniques and described in that Frontline Doc."The Persuaders"
    let me know if you have any questions..

    ReplyDelete